The lodging of Villa Sizzo is located in the most ancient part of the building, in medieval taste, embellished by two couples of double-lancet windows in Venetian style.
It was the former summer dwelling of the Earls Sizzo dating back to 1600. Here they used to spend the cool summer months and supervise the agricultural work in their properties outside the city walls. Even today the settlement of Ravina is well known as a production area for great quality wines.
In 1700 the Sizzo family was at the height of its political prestige when Cristoforo Sizzo was elected Prince Bishop of Trento. During this century the Earls modified the villa, they enlarged and made it more precious. In 1900 Countess Marianna Sizzo wanted the mansion surrounded by a wide romantic style garden.
It is still possible to have a walk in the shadow of ancient trees and enjoy the panoramic view on the city of Trento and the Adige valley.